Kid Friendly Breakfast Idea’s for Mother’s Day
Date: May 9, 2018
Spoil mum this Mother’s Day with these super simple kid friendly breakfast ideas! Remember to add a box of your mum’s favourite chocolates and a bouquet of flowers to her breakfast.
Layered Granola in a Cup
- Banana, sliced
- Yoghurt – Greek or flavoured
- Honey (optional)
- 1. In a glass cup, add a layer of yoghurt until it reaches about half way up the glass. Next, add in 3 tablespoons of granola and top it off with sliced bananas.
- 2. Drizzle some honey over the top and enjoy!
*Portions are dependent on how many people you are preparing for.
Easy Egg Muffins
- 7 eggs
- 1 cup of shredded cheese
- 1/2 a cup of breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup of diced ham
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1. Grease a muffin tray and preheat the oven to 180°C.
- 2. In a large bowl, whisk the eggs until well combined. Add in the all the ingredients to the eggs and mix until combined.
- 3. Pour the mix evenly into each muffin hole and place it in the oven to bake for 20 minutes until golden brown.
- 4. Once cooked, remove from the muffin tray and let it cool slightly before serving.
*This recipe makes 12 egg muffins.
*When pouring the egg mix into muffin tray, pour it just above half way.