Recipes for kids: Scrumptious Strawberry Rooibos Lollies
Date: September 8, 2015
Strawberry Rooibos Lollies recipe for kids.
What you will need
- 6 Tea4Kidz Strawberry-flavoured Rooibos teabags
- 250g Fresh strawberries
- Litre of boiling water
- 1Tbsp Honey
- Add the tea bags to the boiling water, allow them to soak and then let it cool.
- Slice up the strawberries and add to the cooled Rooibos.
- Add a tablespoon of honey and stir well.
- Pour the mixture into ice lolly mould and leave in the freezer overnight.
- Enjoy your delicious Strawberry Iced Lollies.