All you need is 30 minutes and 6 ingredients! Put your crepe flipping skills to the test and whip up a batch of golden delicious Tea4Kidz infused crepes for your family.
- 1 cup of all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 a cup of milk
- 1/2 a cup of Tea4Kidz flavoured tea (no added milk or sugar)
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 2 tablespoons of butter, melted
- 1. In a measuring jug, pour in 125ml of boiling water and one Tea4Kidz teabag. Let it steep for 5 minutes, remove the teabag and let it cool until it reaches room temperature.
- 2. In a large bowl, whisk together the flour and eggs. Gradually add in the milk, Tea4Kidz tea and stir until well combined. Add in the salt, melted butter and beat until smooth.
- 3. Heat a lightly oiled large frying pan over medium heat. Slowly pour the batter onto the frying pan - be sure not to pour too much as crepes are supposed to be thin. Tilt the pan in a circular motion so that the batter can coat the pan evenly.
- 4. Cook the crepe until it starts to form bubbles, for roughly 1 – 2 minutes, before flipping it over to cook the other side.