Looking for something to do with the kids before the school year starts? Here are a few ideas to get your kiddies active and enjoying their last bit of school holidays.
- Go for a walk! Get the kids off their electronics and outside. Head to your nearest park, local museum or market.
- Live near the sea? Head to the beach for a day full of fun! You could have a sand building competition, ride bikes along the promenade or even go for a surfing lesson.
- Get busy in the garden! Get your kids to help you with chores around the garden, plant some new flowers or even plant a vegetable garden!
- Experiment with science, checkout a few fun science experiments you can do at home
- Head to the kitchen for an afternoon full of baking.
- Has your child learnt how to tie their shoes yet? Use these last few days to teach them how to do their laces – this surely is a great advantage for them heading to school in the new year.
- Build with playdough! Our homemade playdough recipe is chemical free and so simple to make that the kids could even get involved with this one. They can use cookie cutters to cut out shapes and a toothpick to make fun patterns!
- Don’t have a garden? No worries! We have put together over 30 indoor activities for you to do with your kids.