- 2 bananas, medium ripe
- 1 tsp Butter or oil, for the pan
- Peel the bananas, place into a bowl and mash with a fork.
- Add the eggs and combine together with the fork, until you have a custard-like consistency. (The batter will be runny with lumps of banana)
- Melt butter/oil in a pan over medium heat
- Drop 2 tablespoons of the batter into the pan and let it cook until the bottoms look golden brown when you lift the sides.
- Gently flip the pancake and cook on the other side until golden brown.
- Transfer the cooked pancake to a plate to allow to cool, while you cook the rest of the batter.
- Serve warm with fresh fruit, syrup or honey, or with a sprinkle of sugar and cinnamon.