This is one recipe your kids will love! Get creative and make learning the alphabet fun with these delicious pancake letters.
- 1 cup plain flour, sifted
- A pinch of salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of milk
- 15g butter, melted
- Sugar, cinnamon, syrup and lemon wedges
- 1. In a large bowl, place the flour and salt. In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk and butter.
- 2. Pour the wet mix into the flour and whisk until well combined and smooth. Cover the mix with a dish towel and pop it into the fridge for 30 minutes.
- 3. Place a lightly greased frying pan on the stove at a medium heat.
- 4. Pour the pancake batter into a squeeze bottle and gently squeeze letters into the pan and cook until golden brown.
- 5. Serve while warm with your choice of cinnamon sugar, syrup or fresh lemon.
Get creative! You can split the batter up and add in food colouring, you can add in sprinkles or even chocolate chips.