"CHAAARGE!" cries Roxy Rhino, as she thunders through the grass. When it comes to feisty attitude, she's in a different class. She's great fun to hang out with, just be careful what you do. Her eyesight isn't all that good, so she might bump into YOU!
Our new Laager Peach and Apricot Tea4Kidz flavour is not only super tasty but can also be used as a healthy and nutritious dessert that is also low in sugar!
Try out our quick and easy Peach and Apricot Tea4Kidz Jelly that your children are sure to love.
- Packet of jelly powder (suggestion: 90g packet)
- Tea4Kidz Peach & Apricot-flavoured Rooibos Tea
- 250 ml (1 cup) hot water
- 250 ml (1 cup) cold water
- 150g peaches or apricots (optional)
- 1. Place 6 Tea4Kidz Peach & Apricot-flavoured Rooibos tea bags into the 250ml of boiling water, let them soak for 10 minutes.
- 2. Pour the packet of jelly powder into a large bowl and while whisking, add the hot water. Whisk until the powder has dissolved.
- 3. Slowly add the cold water and whisk once more.
- 4. If you choose, cut up fresh or canned peaches or apricots and drop into the mixture.
- 5. Place the jelly in the fridge and allow it to set for 2-4 hours.
- 6. Remove the jelly from the fridge when fully set and enjoy your delicious healthy jelly treats.