Give your kiddies the ideal after school treat with this simple homemade Tea4Kidz jelly.
- 50ml of boiling water
- 110ml of Strawberry Tea4Kidz
- Fresh berries of your choice
- 1. Brew a bag ofStrawberry flavouredTea4Kidz in 110ml boiling water. Let it steep for 3 minutes before removing the teabag and setting the tea aside to cool.
- 2. In a medium sized bowl, mix one teaspoon of powdered Gelatin with 50ml of boiling water and stir until dissolved.Add in 110ml of the cooled tea and stir.
- 3. Decant the mix into a cup or bowl of your choice and add in the fresh fruit.
- 4. You’re all set – pop it into the fridge and let it sit until the jelly has set.
*For this recipe we used the Tea4Kidz Strawberry flavouredTea4Kidz. You can use any flavour from our Tea4Kidz range as well as any your choice of fruit.