Serving size: 1 cup
- 1 1/2 cups (325ml) Tea4Kidz+ Apple & Berry flavoured Rooibos tea, brewed.
- 1/2 cup (40g) Oats, raw
- 1 teaspoon Margarine
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/2 Apple – green or red, thinly cut in slices
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- Plain yoghurt (optional)
- Bring the tea and oats, with salt added to the boil. Once the tea boils, reduce the heat, and let it simmer for a little while (5 minutes)
- Stir in the margarine, cinnamon and sugar and turn off the heat.
- Serve in a bowl and top with apple slices, blueberries and optional plain yoghurt. Enjoy!
This recipe was created with ethos of creating happy, healthy relationship with food and not designed specifically for weight loss purposes.
Energy: 1042 KJ| Protein 6.9g | Carbohydrates 50.1g |Dietary fibre 6.9g | Total fat 6.8g |saturated fat 1.1g High fibre, low in saturated fat, high in protein, packed with antioxidants, .