- 2 sprigs Spring onion, finely chopped
- 1 handful Spinach, chopped
- 1/2 cup Butternut, finely grated (or leftover roasted squash, cubed)
- 2 Eggs, lightly beaten
- ½ cup Feta cheese
- ¼ cup Cheddar cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 180°C
- Combine all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Grease a muffin tray and then spoon the mixture into the hollows - you’ll use about 1 tablespoon of batter per muffin.
- Bake for 18 - 20 minutes - time may vary depending on the wattage of the oven.
- Remove from the oven and set aside to cool for about 5 minutes. Leave them in the muffin tray to allow them to firm up.
- Remove muffins from the tray, set aside to cool, then wrap them in tin foil to pop into the kid’s lunch box to enjoy.
*Tip these egg muffins can be made in advance and stored in the fridge, in an airtight container for 3 - 5 days.